Welcome to the ASSORT Toric Calculator.
This online calculator allows the use of many types of toric intraocular lenses (IOL) commercially available.
Features of the ASSORT Toric calculator include:
- IOL Spherical Equivalent and toricity can be calculated using the SRK/T, Holladay, Hoffer Q, or Haigis formulae.
- Calculation of the Effective Lens Position (ELP) supports use of the A-constant, Surgeon Factor (SF), pACD, or Haigis constants.
- Spherical power of the cornea is factored into the calculation of toric power of IOL at corneal plane.
- Results are presented simply, and relevant vectors are displayed.
- Can calculate the effect of postoperative rotation of the toric implant in the case of a refractive surprise.
These calculators allow astigmatism analysis of one eye at a time; group analyses may be performed by purchasing the ASSORT or VECTrAK software