Welcome to the ASSORT Toric Calculator.
This online calculator allows the use of any type of toric intraocular lenses (IOL) commercially available.
Features of the ASSORT Toric calculator include:
- Calculation of the Spherical Equivalent IOL using SRK/T, Holladay or Hoffer Q formulae.
- Effective Lens Position (ELP) using A-constant, Surgeon Factor (SF) or pACD.
- Spherical power of implant is factored into calculation of toric power of IOL at corneal plane.
- Simple comprehension of calculations and display of required vectors.
- Postoperative mathematical analyses for magnitude and axis of toric implant with refractive surprises.
These calculators allow astigmatism analysis of one eye only; group analyses are performed by purchasing the ASSORT or VECTrAK software